Extremely rare noteworthy period mansion built in 1875
Ref. 1854vm - A stone’s throw from the beaches and the Croisette Bvd, nestled in the historic district where the legend of Cannes took place in the XIXth century, extremely rare noteworthy period mansion of roughly 400sqm built in 1875. Numerous aristocrats, famous politicians and artists were used to spend rest times in the shadow of its splendid mature high trees.
The property has been entirely, meticulously and lovingly renovated recently by its current owner who perfectly met the challenge to keep its soul but adapting it to the highest standards of a modern home.
Due south, very quiet, without any vis-a-vis, surrounded by historical XIXth century splendid buildings, set on a delicious park of 1800 sqm it enjoys an enticing 12m long pool.
- Large entrance hall with splendid staircase, cloackroom and guests toilets
- Large reception area in 3 rooms, salon, library and dining room widely open on the vast and splendid kitchen
- 4 large customized bedrooms each with bathroom
- Rooms 8 rooms
- Surface 400 m²
- Heating Air-conditioning, Gas
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South
- View Park
- Built in 1875
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Land 1700 m²
- Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- No ongoing procedures